ESL Pro League Finals in Odense is just around the corner and we want to present you with everything you need to know regarding one of the most popular CS:GO events.
Keep in mind that we will also try our best to present you with the best ESL Pro League predictions which should make CS:GO betting more profitable for you so stick around and do not miss out.
Top betting platform with high odds for placing your wagers on the ESL Finals Odense 2019 :
ESL Pro League Season 10 Finals – All We Know so Far
- Two double-elimination format (GSL) groups have been put in place
- A total of 16 teams are split into two groups of 8
- The group stage placements are seeded based on the regular season placements
Group Stage Schedule
The group stage will start on December 3rd while the final match of the group stage will be played on December 5th
- All of the opening matches played in the group stage will be played in the best of 1 format
- Every other match in the group stage will be played in the best of 3 series
- Best three teams from each group will advance through to the playoffs
- Group stage winners will advance directly to the semifinals
- 2nd placed teams will advance as well, but they will be placed in the quarterfinals as the high seeds
- 3rd placed teams will also book their spot in the playoffs, but they will compete as the low seeds in the quarterfinals
Watch The ESL Finals Odense 2019 Live Streaming on Twitch
Playoffs will start on December 6th while the ESL Grand Final Odense 2019 will be played on December 8th
- Single-elimination bracket has been put in place
- Quarterfinals alongside semifinals will be played in the best of 3 series
- ESL Pro League Grand Final Odense will be played in the best of 5 format
- A total of $600,000 has been added to the prize pool money
- You can find ESL Pro League Season 10 Finals Stream here
ESL Pro League Predictions – Who Should You Bet on?
Given the fact that there are 16 top teams competing here in Odense, you will have your hands full.
However, I can provide you with several tips that should make your ESL Pro League predictions profitable.
First and foremost, these are the teams that I would stay away from:
- Grayhound Gaming
All of the teams I mentioned above are heavily underperforming right now. Furthermore, some of these teams are lucky to be here since their regions aren’t that strong hence why we’re seeing teams like ATK and Sharks compete against giants in the form of Liquid and Astralis.
We also have North on our list. Truth be told, North have a solid line-up but their team play and chemistry is nowhere to be found. Despite playing in front of their home crowd in Denmark, I simply do not believe that North will advance through to the playoffs.
As for the teams that are worth your money. I would definitely recommend you to bet on these teams:
- Evil Geniuses
All of these teams are at their peak right now and if the CS: GO odds hold value for you, you should definitely consider a bet on these teams.
There is also one team on this list that could go all the way to ESL Pro League Grand Final Odense. That team is Astralis. The reigning kings are looking really good right now as they cruised through competition on IEM Beijing 2019.
At the moment, GG.bet is offering the odds of 2.20 on Astralis to go all the way and lift the trophy in front of their home crowd in Odense.
[team 1] vs [team 2] for the ESL Grand Final Odense will be soon decided and will keep you posted, so stay tuned!