Unikrn UMode Guide | How to bet on yourself while playing video games

Let’s face it, all of us wanted to make money playing video games, but we were only thinking about going pro. Did you know that you can use games like CSGO to bet on yourself? Unikrn UMode is the only platform that made this type of betting available and it recently expanded its offer to cover other games and types of skill-based betting. Below, you’ll be able to find more information on Unikrn UMode, so stay tuned.

Before we start, you need to understand that Unikrn is actually a betting site where you can bet on various different esports matches, which include LoL, Dota, and CSGO events as well.

Register with Unikrn and Start Betting on Yourself »

What is Unikrn UMode?

As stated on Unikrn’s website, UMode is the only way for you to bet on yourself in your competitive CSGO, Dota 2, Call of Duty matches and many more. You don’t need to join private parties or lobbies, it’s very simple: win cash by playing normal ranked matchmaking.

At the moment, there are 7 games available on Unikrn UMode:

  • League of Legends
  • Counter-Strike: GO
  • CS:GO Quickfire
  • Dota 2
  • Fortnite
  • Halo 5
  • StarCraft 2
  • Call of Duty: Warzone
  • PUBG
  • PUBG Mobile

Now that you know what can you bet on, let’s go over the odds provided by UMode betting. As an example we are going to focus on CSGO, therefore we’ll only go over the markets available for this game, but there are other gaming options worth considering. Everyone starts with 1.83 odds on clear victories. Take note that this will change and adjust accordingly once you win or lose. For instance, if you win 5 matches in a row, Unikrn UMode will provide you with lower odds. On the other hand, if you’re on a losing streak, you can expect much higher odds when you bet on yourself.


As for the special bets while betting on yourself, there are three of them. We already discussed match win above, and there is no point of going over it again. However, Top Killing Spree & Win is another excellent special bet where you will have to be the best player on your team which can be hard at times.

Lastly, 1 or no Deaths & Win bet is almost impossible to hit, and I would advise you to never bet on this special bet. If you are a casual CSGO player, you can probably understand how hard it is to stay alive in certain rounds where you simply get overrun. Ignore the odds, and do not bet on this Unikrn UMode special bet.

The system works in a similar fashion when it comes to other genres, such as MOBA, with League of Legends and Dota 2 being the best examples. These are highly competitive games where you can bet on yourself to win, as well as a plethora of special markets. It is possible to wager on you winning the match without getting kill or to score a double kill, triple or quadra-kill. This is indeed a type of skill-based betting, so you can raise the antes and go for the bigger odds offered on scoring a Penta Kill. The odds are spectacular, but the chances to accomplish this are slim to none.

Start Betting on Yourself Today»

What Are the Most Important Things You Need to Know About Unikrn UMode?

When it comes to skill-based betting, you want to increase your chances by doing things that will give you an edge over your opponents.

Firstly, you need to cover everything about UMode before you start working on the things you can improve personally. Let’s start with the odds.

CSGO odds for skill-based betting are a bit different once compared to regular matches esports betting sites offer. The site itself stated that they collect historical information about your account. By doing this, they can approximately determine the odds of betting on yourself.

This basically means that if your win rate is around 70%, odds on you winning the match will be very low. Contrary to that, if you win around 30% of your matches, you can expect insane odds, so up your game and profit from betting on CSGO. This applies to other games such as League of Legends, Dota 2, Starcraft 2, Halo 5 or Fortnite, as when you bet on yourself, the odds will always reflect your track record and recent performance.

Another very important thing that you need to understand is related to cheating. We would advise you to record every single game you play through UMode. If you encounter a cheater that is playing against you, you can send the recording to Unikrn staff and they will look into it. By doing this, you are ensuring a safe play for yourself.

How to Use Unikrn UMode?

This process is pretty simple. In this section, we will walk you through all of the steps necessary in order for you to make money playing video games. First and foremost, you will have to sign up for an account with Unikrn.

After you have provided Unikrn with all the necessary information, you need to connect the game you want to bet on by using Unikrn Connekt. Now that you have successfully added the game of your choice, you’re very close to betting on yourself.

The next thing you want to do is to make your deposit. I would advise you not to deposit huge amounts of money before you test things out with Unikrn UMode. Now that you have filled up your balance, you need to place a bet on yourself and start the match in the time frame provided on the site. Good luck & have fun!


Sign Up Today and Start Winning »

Best Tips to Increase Your Winning Chances

All of us are looking for high win percentages as this is what makes us good at first person shooters, MOBAs, real time strategy games and any other genres. However, constantly fragging can be hard and you need to be focused at all times. Below, you will be able to find a solid CSGO betting advice that will help you win more matches if you fancy the FPS; we have several guides for the other games and genres, so regardless of what type of skill based quest you play on embarking, the odds will always be in your favor.

Practice. As simple as that. You need to train your muscle memory in order to gain an advantage over your enemies. If you do not know how to train your muscle memory, do not skip this part.

A lot of professional players spend time on free-for-all server or headshot only servers. From what I was able to find out, they spend at least two hours per day on those servers. But to be honest, if you are only playing a first person shooter game in competitive matchmaking, it will only take you around 30 minutes to prepare your muscle memory for the game. Increasing your CSGO ADR could make a difference.

Read also: CSGO How To Surf | Change Crosshair, Rank Up, Bhop & other tutorials

You also want to learn certain nades such as good smokes, molotovs, and flashbangs. These will help you greatly on the T-sides if you struggle with your aim.

Lastly a very simple yet very effective tip. Always keep your crosshair on headshot level. If you can use this to perfection, trust me when I say it, you will never have any problems winning your aim duels as you will outclass players that do not keep their crosshair on head level.

Earn Money by Playing CSGO »